Choosing furniture with Safety in Mind – Tasman Eco prides its self on safety, quality and service. All Tasman Eco cots meet the very stringent Australian Standards for house hold cots.
Choosing furniture with Safety in Mind
Tasman Eco prides its self on safety, quality and service.
All Tasman Eco cots meet the very stringent Australian Standards for house hold cots.
All our cots and furniture go through rigorous quality control checks at every phase of the manufacturing process to ensure that all our products meet the highest level of quality and safety.
All Tasman Eco products are backed by a nationwide network of customer service agents each with over 10 years of experience ensuring your peace of mind.
In order to ensure optimal safety;
- Checking that nuts and bolts are tight
- Ensuring that the mattress base is set to the lowest position before your baby can sit up.
- Removing any items which might be used as climbing aids such as toys, books or cot bumpers.
- Placing the cot away from curtain cords and other hanging ropes (this includes hanging mobiles).
- Keep the cot well clear of heaters, electrical appliances, lights and power points.
- Make sure the space above the cot is free of objects such as pictures or mirrors.
- Keep the cot away from windows.
- Never use electric blankets or hot water bottles for babies or young children.