Design focused, with no compromise on quality. The Maui Cot can be converted from bassinet height, to cot height and then to a toddler bed. This cot is made to grow with your little one.
Quality at a fair price
At Tasman Eco, we’re committed to creating functional and safe nursery furniture, using the best materials available to us. The Maui Cot is crafted from solid New Zealand pine timber, which has been tested and approved with Australian standards.
An iconic Australian pairing
The Maui Collection was born from a collaboration between Jamie Durie and Tasman Eco. This collection was inspired by Jamie’s fascination with monocots and art deco elements.
Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/514977.cloudwaysapps.com/kdbmrkaxdf/public_html/wp-content/themes/tasman-twentyten-child/bigcommerce/components/products/product-single.php on line 271
- pewc_display_groups: standard
- pewc_force_minimum: no
- pewc_price_display: before
- furniture_title: Furniture for Life
- furniture_content: Our commitment to innovation in manufacturing and design is to ensure less waste from every part of our business while still delivering high quality furniture.
- furniture_image: 4324
- furniture_icon1_image: 31585
- furniture_icon1_title: Easy Assembly
- furniture_icon1: Our products come flat packed, with all instructions included.
- furniture_icon2: 1294
- furniture_icon2_titile: Sustainably Sourced
- furniture_icon2_content: Our product materials have been ethically sourced from sustainable forests, globally.
- furniture_icon3: 1295
- furniture_icon3_title: Quality Guaranteed
- furniture_icon3_content: 2 - 5 year warranty as a testament to the quality and longevity of our products.
- furniture_icon4: 1293
- furniture_icon4_title: Safety Prioritised
- furniture_icon4_content: Our products have all been designed with safety front-of-mind, for you and your family.
- ekit_post_views_count: 2205
- Retailer Name: Buy at Baby Bunting
- Retailer URL: https://www.babybunting.com.au/product/tasmaneco-maui-cot-119773
- Assembly guide: https://tasmaneco.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Maui-Cot-1.pdf